Skip to main content

SWALLA BY JASON DERULO FT. NICKIMINAJ - SONG LYRICS




"SWALLA"

[Nicki Minaj:]

Drank
Young Money

[Jason Derulo:]
Love in a thousand different flavors
I wish that I could taste them all tonight
No, I ain't got no dinner plans
So you should bring all your friends
I swear that-a-all y'all my type

All you girls in here, if you're feeling thirsty
Come on take a sip 'cause you know what I'm servin', ooh

Shimmy shimmy yay, shimmy yay, shimmy ya (drank)
Swalla-la-la (drank)
Swalla-la-la (swalla-la-la)
Swalla-la-la
Shimmy shimmy yay, shimmy yay, shimmy ya (drank)
Swalla-la-la (drank)
Swalla-la-la (swalla-la-la)
Swalla-la-la
Freaky, freaky gyal
My freaky, freaky gyal

[Ty Dolla $ign:]
Shimmy shimmy shimmy yay, shimmy yah
Bad girls gon' swalla-la-la
Bust down on my wrist in this bitch
My pinky-ring bigger than his
Met her out in Beverly Hills, ay
Dolla got too many girls, ay
Met her out in Beverly Hills
All she wear is red bottom heels
When she back it up, put it on the Snap
When she droppin' low, put it on the Gram
DJ poppin', she gon' swallow that
Champagne poppin', she gon' swallow that

[Jason Derulo:]
All you girls in here, if you're feeling thirsty
Come on take a sip 'cause you know what I'm servin', ooh

Shimmy shimmy yay, shimmy yay, shimmy ya (drank)
Swalla-la-la (drank)
Swalla-la-la (swalla-la-la)
Swalla-la-la
Shimmy shimmy yay, shimmy yay, shimmy ya (drank)
Swalla-la-la (drank)
Swalla-la-la (swalla-la-la)
Swalla-la-la
Freaky, freaky gyal
My freaky, freaky gyal

[Nicki Minaj:]
Bad gyal no swalla nuttin, word to the Dalai Lama
He know I'm a fashion killa, word to John Galliano
He copping that Valentino, ain't no telling me "no"
I'm that bitch, and he know, he know
How y'all wifing these thots? You don't get wins for that
I'm having another good year, we don't get blimps for that
Pussy game still cold, we don't get minks for that
When I'm poppin' them bananas, we don't link chimps for that
I gave these bitches two years, now your time's up
Bless her heart, she throwing shots but every line sucks
I'm in that cherry red foreign with the brown guts
My shit slappin' like dude did LeBron's nuts

[Jason Derulo:]
All you girls in here, if you're feeling thirsty
Come on take a sip 'cause you know what I'm servin'

[Jason Derulo & Nicki Minaj:]
Shimmy shimmy yay, shimmy yay, shimmy ya (my love) (drank)
Swalla-la-la (my love) (drank)
Swalla-la-la (swalla-la-la)
Swalla-la-la
Shimmy shimmy yay, shimmy yay, shimmy ya (drank)
Swalla-la-la (drank)
Swalla-la-la (swalla-la-la)
Swalla-la-la

Young Money
Swalla-la-la
J.D
Freaky, freaky gyal
Swalla-la-la
My freaky, freaky gyal
Swalla-la-la
My freaky, freaky gyal
Swalla-la-la
My freaky, freaky gyal
Derulo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jogging sa Bukid! | Buhay Probinsya

CASTLE ON THE HILL BY ED SHEERAN - SONG LYRICS

Castle On The Hill Lyrics Ed Sheeran [Verse] When I was six years old I broke my leg I was running from my brother and his friends And tasted the sweet perfume of the mountain grass as I rolled down I was younger then, Take me back to when... [Pre-chorus] I found my heart and broke it here Made friends and lost them through the years And I've not seen the roaring fields in so long, I know I've grown And I can't wait to go home [Chorus] I'm on my way Driving at 90 down those country lanes Singing to 'Tiny Dancer' And I miss the way you make me feel, and it's real We watched the sunset over the castle on the hill [Verse] Fifteen years old and smoking hand-rolled cigarettes Running from the law in the backfields and getting drunk with my friends Had my first kiss on a Friday night, I don't reckon that I did it right But I was younger then, Take me back to when... [Pre-chorus] We found...

FROM TO POOL TO BEACH - AMAZING!!! (COCO GROVE BEACH RESORT, SIQUIJOR)